Candidates must be over 18 years old, and hold a full British Licence.
1. Candidate must obtain form D4 from www.gov.uk and complete an PCV Medical with a GP.
2. Candidate should request form D2 from www.gov.uk and following the instructions, send this along with the completed D4 and their Driving Licence to the DVLA to gain Provisional Category D1 (Minibus) / D (Coach) entitlement.
3. Once licence returned, attend training day at Apex Centre in preparation for Theory Tests:
- 1a – Multiple Choice
- 1b – Hazard Perception
- Mod2 – PCV CPC (if required)
4. Sit theory test at local DVSA Centre
5. Start practical training
6. Module Practical CPC demonstration
- Attend a one to one training session covering all aspects of the Module 4 'Show me, Tell me' test, including disabled access, security of the vehicle, preventing criminality, preventing risk and conducting safety checks.
- Candidate will take the Module 4 test at DSA centre.